Thanks to Mark Johnson (Eeeville) for his Tournay card descriptions used in the BGA adaptation!
The game ends when both of the following conditions are met, or if condition 1 is met by more than one player:
- A player has filled 9 spaces with at least 2 visible prestige buildings.
- One Town Crier card more than the number of players has been revealed.
The last round is triggered at the beginning of the start player's turn and each player gets a normal turn in this round. Then all players can choose a final card to play into their districts.
- You cannot score more than 12 victory points from the same prestige building.
- If two players build the same prestige building there is only a single scoring.
Details of prestige buildings
- Belfry: per set (1 yellow + 1 white + 1 red) of buildings or characters
- City Hall: per yellow citizen (2x)
- Cloth Hall: per yellow building or character (2x)
- Mint: per set of 4 deniers (2x)
- Tour des Six: per character (2x)
- Cathedral: only the player who builds it earns 8 PPs.
- La Madeleine: per prestige building (2x)
- Saint-Brice: per set (1 yellow + 1 white + 1 red) of buildings or characters
- Saint-Jacques: per white building or character (2x)
- Saint-Nicolas: per set of citizens you own (1 yellow +1 white +1 red)
- Saint-Quentin: per white citizen (2x)
- Pont des Trous: per set (1 yellow + 1 white + 1 red) of citizens
- Porte de la Vigne: per red citizen (2x)
- Tour d’Arras: per white and yellow building (2x)
- Tour Henry VIII: per rampart built (2x)
- Tour Saint-Georges: per red card building or character (2x)